Thesaurus-Treasury for Adult Education is a Grundtvig Learning Partnership implemented during 2013-2015, which has as main objective to promote intercultural European adult education on the basis of language learning and new
The main products of Thesaurus Grundtvig Learning Partenrship are:
1) the methodology of teaching traditions as occupational prophylactic therapies for adults,in English and national languages versions;
2) the practical course supports for adults,valorizing traditions, with demonstrations,multimedia presentations and linguistic component – every course will be taught in English (A2-B1-B2 levels) and national language as foreign language(A1-A2level);
3) an original open-source software containing the course supports;
4) a second opensource software – a Thesaurus with vocabulary used in projects' courses;
5) a special website;
6) a documentary movie with many episodes about the realization of the project;
7) an online TV series with episodes decribing every new skill learned;
8) a series of blogs edited by every institution.
The project products will be realized in conjoint activities supervised by Coordinator:
- 2 international seminars
- practical courses
- international workshops during project meetings
- 12 web-conferences.